There's nothing significant about this week; I just couldn't think of a better title. ;)
On the pregnancy front, everything is peachy. Right now the baby tends to sleep for two hours and be awake/active for half an hour to forty-five minutes. It's getting noticeably stronger, which made me grin like an idiot earlier. Jeremy felt a kick for the first time a few days ago. He was excited. :) I was, too, because I was positive it would be another couple of weeks. Yay baby! Of course, one in a while all the movement is annoying. The kicks feel a lot like muscle spasms without the discomfort, and my brain has gotten so used to paying attention to every little difference in my body that I find myself hyper aware of movement. It actually made me realize that I felt the baby a LOT earlier than I thought - occasionally my system gets a jolt/shock from it, especially when I'm not paying attention (leftovers from a bout with Generalized Anxiety Disorder back in '06, I think), and I started getting those for no reason at all almost a month before I accepted it was the baby. So being hyper aware of my body makes being pregnant more mentally difficult. Not that I'm complaining! Just making a note because I find it interesting.
Other than that, my reflux disease is kicking my esophagus all over the place. The OB gave me guff last appointment that I should have looked at the sheet to see I could take Zantac or Pepcid, but I just looked at the sheet and neither one of them is on there. :P One more reason I'm considering a midwife.
I was going to add more, but this has now been sitting open for about two hours while I made dinner and stuff, so I'm done for now. ;)
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment