Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Giggles

I just had a half-hour long game of kick and poke back with the berrykin.  We had about a week of very little movement, and suddenly this evening we made up for it with a vengeance.  Kick kick kick!  High up, too, so I could poke back every time.  Kept the berrykin moving and kicking. :)  It's hard to keep going when mommy keeps giggling too much to relax her tummy muscles.  The Jeremelon even got to play!  I think we tripled the amount of times he's felt the berrykin.  And he got to see the kicks, too.  Berrykin is getting strong!  I even accidentally poked the berrykin, instead of just myself.  :o  It kicked, I poked, and it kicked at the same time.  So I got to feel its little foot/elbow/hand (since I have no idea what direction it's facing now) with my fingers.  It was awesome. :D  Even more so because I keep being worried at the lack of movement.  Now I don't have to worry at all!

In other news, I have this week, next week, and then finals.  Then I get a week off before summer semester starts.  Ooh, and yay!  I actually get enough of a grant to pay for a full 12 credits!  I might even have some left over to help pay for hospital bills.  EXTREMELY excited about that.  I'm waiting for an online Anthropology class to open a slot because someone drops it, and then my schedule will be set at Child Psych (online), Native Americans in American History (online), Cultural Diversity and Illness (online), and Human Variation (on campus).  I *might* have to drop the campus one if it gets too hot outside.  Unless I have gas money to be able to drive instead of taking the light rail.  Which I...might.  I applied at every movie theatre in the area in the hopes of getting to sell tickets over the summer.  Just enough to bring in a little extra money, get me out of the house, and let me feel like I'm contributing SOMETHING without being too socially or physically stressful.  Plus, free movie passes. :)

And now the wee berrykin and I are off to bed.  Wheee!

No comments: