Making a list here so I can keep it all straight...and then enjoy the fact that I finished. :)
This Week:
- Nutrition Paper
- Graphics Self-Portrait
- Graphics Composite
Next Week:
- Nutrition Quiz
- Meteorology Assignment
- Meteorology Quiz
- Communication Assignment
- Graphics Extra Credit
- Graphics Portfolio
Finals:
- Nutrition
- Meteorology
- Communication
- Graphics
Extraneous:
- Call student accounts about getting double-charged for summer insurance.
- Sell back books.
- Watch for Anth class to open for summer.
Today, I'm writing my paper and watching PhotoShop videos. If I still have eyes willing to stare at the computer screen, I will also work on my composite image. I got the typography half of my portrait done yesterday, so all that's left on it is to make a different composite image for it. Spent four hours just on typography, so I imagine the images will take a day apiece. Next week's stuff doesn't open until Monday at 12:01am, so once I get these done I'll have nothing left to do. :T I want to be DONE!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment