Guess what, my lucky Berry Patch friends? You get to join me in my top-secret project before it's officially announced!
You're just that cool.
So here it is, unofficially, without titles or defining characteristics:
I am launching my own series.
No editors. No agents. No awful waiting times or control issues. No paper-copy books, either.
This summer, I will officially be able to call myself an indie author.
I am SO INSANELY EXCITED!!!
The official announcement will go up at the beginning of next month, and will give you more specifics. It will also link to my new professional writer website, where you will find even more details and goodies and I don't even know what else yet. It'll be awesome, whatever it is!
13 colonies. 13 novellas.
1 world, far from Earth, where nature, politics, and individual choices rule all.
Coming to an e-book retailer near you, beginning Summer 2013!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment