Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spring!

I changed my blog background for March (obviously).  I'm really loving all these happy, springy shamrocks!  And the design is clean and organized, which makes me feel like I have just a little more order in my life.  Quite helpful, that is!

I've written in my dream journal (which today wasn't helpful, because after a night of insomnia, I was too tired to remember much).  I've done a little health-related research.  I spent all last night putting together an info sheet for my story.  I SHOULD be in a good headspace to work from.  I have copywriting that I wanted to get done today.

And yet...

Nothin'.

That's why I'm blogging.  To try to jumpstart my creative brain.  It's naptime, and both the malefolk are asleep.  I know where the in-laws are going to be for at least an hour.  Still, I got nothin'.

Irksome.

Maybe I'll go watch some tv...

(Oh, right.  Spring fever.  Gotcha.)

No comments: