Monday, May 3, 2010

Revised School List

I forgot a final on my last list.  Oops!  Here's the updated one for this week, having done half of my work in an hour and a half. :)

This Week:
- Communication Assignment
- Graphics Portfolio

Next Week:
- Communication Final
- Nutrition Final
- Meteorology Final
- Graphics Final

Miscellany
- Call student accounts about insurance charge.
- Sell back books.

2 comments:

Bethy said...

You said you're on FB hiatus, so I'm posting it here...

I got a C- in projects!!! I keep my 3.0 and get to graduate in December!!! (If I pass all my classes next semester.)

How's the end of your semester wrapping up?

Holly said...

Woohoo! Congrats!!! I'm gonna try really really hard to graduate at the same time. :) Not sure it'll work, but I'm gonna try!

Right now, I know I have an A and a B. My final graphic got a 96%, mostly losing points because the original head I used didn't match the body. But I got bonus points on my colors. That made me happy. :) Still waiting on stupid Interpersonal Communications. That's the only one I really care about because it's a requirement. Bleh.

But yay for yours! :D