Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome!

Apparently, I'm a blog addict. Someone says, "Make a blog so we can separate the real you from the you you're showing on this blog over here." With barely a beat, I say, "Okay, so long as you don't expect frequent updates." And I charge off to do it.

So! Welcome to my berry patch. I am the Hollyberry, married to the Jeremelon, and we are expecting our first berrykin on August 9th. Here you shall find updates on our lives, our days, and probably the baby berrykin more often than not. Chances are I will also be including pregnancy symptoms and such, because before I got pregnant I ate up that sort of information on my friends' blogs. In a way, it helps a person understand better and feel more a part of things if they've never been pregnant themselves. I don't know why. If you're not keen on that sort of thing, feel free to skip it! I might also talk about movies, video games, books, and whatever else happens to be catching my fancy at the time.

To readers, please feel encouraged to reply to posts. It gets rather lonely out here in webspace. :) You may also hit "Follow" which, unless I'm mistaken, should allow you to have my posts emailed to you for your convenience.

No comments: