1. Being pregnant.
This includes: Coping with being overly emotional and sensitive; hating food; eating all the time; worrying about new pain/symptoms; worrying about giving birth; worrying about what's going to happen after giving birth; having trouble keeping a whole thought together; being exhausted; missing the ability to use my ab muscles; sleeping badly; getting tremendously excited; glowing; being extra cutesy; falling in love with the Jeremelon more every day; ignoring the size of various body parts; agonizing over baby names; etc.
2. Taking classes.
Includes: 4 classes at a school I really don't like and never had any intention of returning to; finding Fate oh-so amusing for making me eat my intentions; struggling with ridiculously simple concepts because my brain won't work (see above); hating one class, loving one class, struggling with one class, and usually forgetting the last one; surviving classes I don't need for my degree so the hospital bills don't kill me; acknowledging freely that I will likely never have very good things to say about this category.
3. Writing.
Includes: Not a whole lot right now, except the undying frustration that I don't have the concentration to do more than think about stories in an elusive sort of way and take notes for a time when my ability to focus returns; oh, and falling in love with stories over and over again, despite not being able to write them.
4. Family Drama.
Includes: More than I ever care to think about too hard, and yet always seem to think about for long periods every day; practicing not getting involved and keeping my mouth shut; failing and finding myself in the middle of things anyway.
5. Food.
Self-explanatory.
No comments:
Post a Comment