My website is now live! In the interest of keeping the Berry Patch anonymous, I'm not going to post the link here. All of my regular readers have access to my Facebook page, where you will find a link. :)
I am still crazy excited! Unfortunately, I've now passed the point of A) no return, and B) breezy days. Everybody now knows what's coming, so there's pressure to produce. That's...more than a little scary. The scarier part, though, is that I know how much work I have to get done in three months. It's a lot. A lot a lot. And I have a boatload of homework to do every week. Not to mention all my berrykin-related time, and exercise needs, and nutritional necessities (as much as I would like to forego eating in favor of writing, alas, it can't be done). I think if we had our own place and our own, independent schedules, it would be easier to get things finished. Unfortunately, we don't. So I must cope with what I've got.
Ready? Here we go!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment