How is it December already? Ever since we moved, time has alternately stalled and zoomed ahead. It feels like we haven't hit Halloween yet, and here we are, prepping for Christmas!
Today, my mom and are I going to make our traditional Danish holiday cookies, klejner. I'll see if she has a cord to upload from her camera so I can show them off when we're done. We have the Christmas station playing, her boyfriend brought her a tree complete with decorations and lights a couple days ago that I think we're going to finish decorating. She's also going to remind me how to sew, so that I can make Berrykin a new pair of pjs for Christmas. Woohoo!
I'm trying to decide if 70 degrees is too chilly to go to the beach. Thoughts? We don't have to go in the water. Then again, do I really want to deal with the tar and all that sand in icky places to not go in the water? Hmmmm...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment