We are home from the insanity of vacationing! That was a LOT of driving. Whew! The Jeremelon let me sleep for 12 hours more or less straight yesterday. I haven't slept that well since the Berrykin was born. It was unbelievably beautiful sleep. *__*
And of course, I sat down for a couple minutes to blog after putting in the last load of trip laundry, folding and putting away the last load of clothes, and actually getting around to getting dressed, and the Berrykin wakes up from his nap. Every. Time. It doesn't matter how long I think I have left before he gets up. The second I sit down and open up the blog, he shouts at me from his room. Because we are in tune that way, I guess. When I'm the one on baby duty, I still wake up five minutes before he does. I love knowing the brain/body of two different, separate people can do that! And when I think about it, it makes me want to snuggle him up. :) But when I don't, when I really want to sit and blog because my brain feels like it's going to explode from the whirling vortex of chaos inside it, I heave a heavy sigh. Give a little groan. And go snuggle him anyway.
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment