Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NaNo Bonus Rewards

Really, writing is its own reward.  This book NEEDS to be flippin' FINISHED, already!  (Well, rewritten from scratch, that is.  Gag.)  These are just bonuses to make my month a little more enjoyable, or to enable me to fork over the dough for something I need but might not actually buy without extra incentive. :)  Actually, I think I'll make it a game.  That always makes my brain happier.

Bonus Points:

+5 points for every day of writing.
+5 points for every 1,000 words.
+10 points for every 5,000 words.
+10 points for attending a NaNo event.
+20 points for every 10,000 words.
+20 points for 25,000-word mark.
+50 points for full 50,000 words.

Purchases:
(Still brainstorming, so these are tentative.  I'll have to actually crunch the numbers later, when I don't have so much to do still!)
- New haircut
- New shoes
- Time to myself
- Hair dye
- Dessert
- A day off
- New pants
- Fabric
- Web hosting
- A party!
- New dress
- Dance shoes

No comments: