I dissolved my Journey of 1000 Groans several weeks back. It served its purpose, and I've got this blog still as well as...er...two more. Hee. So I don't really need that one, too! But that means that my to-do lists and goal lists will be getting posted here. If nothing else, you can see how (un)productive I've been.
February Goals:
- Get enough doula learnin' done to start attending births. (I might want to write a post on that, too, huh?)
- Doula workshop!
- Childbirth classes!
- Lots o' reading!
- Breastfeeding course!
- Find some good, new relaxation techniques!
- Join some kind of exercise program (free would be nice).
- Write 30k.
- Get brain sorted (though if I can do that before Feb, that would be good!).
- Take Berrykin to his first storytime, to see if it's something we want to make happen weekly.
- Compile a new, healthy recipe folder.
- Finish weaning baby off of bottle.
- Organize bedroom and closets.
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment