So I'm going to do most of my socializing on my blog. Less interference. Less disappointment. Just me and my thoughts, 'cause nobody ever comments (and I gotta say, no comments on three posts a week with three readers is a far cry better than no posts on five updates a week with over 30 (conservatively)!). Plus, I've got a lot to do! I'm running a second Journey of 1000 Groans starting Saturday (link on right), to run for the next year so I can try to actually make myself accomplish it. There's A LOT that needs completing/starting/deciding, and I won't get it done if I let myself dink around.
Also, this semester is going to be busy! And officially my last one. Right now, I have the field school (Sooooo excited!), two political science classes (American Gov and Comparative), physical geography, women's spirituality, and communication across cultures. All but the field school are online, and I may drop comparative gov or communication if it looks like it'll be too much work. Shouldn't be, because they're all essentially intro classes except spirituality, but I'm also trying to get a part-time job. Oh, plus the silly correspondence class that I've managed to write one whole paper for out of fourteen. Go me! I'm shooting for a 4.0...so I may also drop one if it looks super time consuming (which is why I dropped my campus classes - I don't have 30 hours to spend on coding a program every other week!). Then there's writing and exercising and getting Berrykin to sleep through the night (still wakes up three times - ugh!) and me to wake up in the morning and learning to cook more and sew better and did I mention writing?
I will probably be updating 1000 Groans a lot more often than the Berry Patch here, but I'll probably pop by with baby/family updates more often than I have been! Gotta feel like I'm talking to someone, even if it's just the void of the internet! ;D Oh, and I also have to write a political blog for my American Gov class. I think it only requires nine posts over the course of the semester, but I'll probably link it, too, once I get around to making it.
No comments:
Post a Comment