Monday, June 27, 2011

Oops...

Wow...I actually completely forgot about my two-week challenge!  We ended up with so much going on, and random things changing my schedule and such that it just never entered my mind.  I haven't been able to go anywhere because two of my tires need replacing.  Which means I can't get to the store to buy groceries.  Which means I have to rely on the Jeremelon.  Which means it doesn't get done, because our options for shopping are late at night when he gets home and I have to stay home with the Berrykin (can't drive his manual car), or during the day instead of sleeping.  We've both been fighting to find more sleep, so that doesn't generally happen.  Ugh.

I'm going to have to restart this later, when I can hold more in my head than braaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnssssssss...

Also, job hunting SUCKS.  I've submitted close to a dozen apps now, and haven't heard a thing.  It's all retail, though, and I expect most of them did summer hiring a month or two ago.  I plug onward...blurghle.

No comments: