Thursday, November 11, 2010

Three Weeks of Nothing But Baby

Let's see.  I haven't posted in a while because there hasn't been much to post.  The berrykin gets bigger daily, I think.  He went through a growth spurt that seemed to last for two weeks, and then as soon as he was through it, Jeremelon brought home a nasty cold for us all to share.  That was awful.  Listening to the baby struggle to breathe through his poor stuffed up little nose freaked me out every minute.  Then there was the random crying.  And the refusal to sleep if set down.  Lots of snuggle time.  But in the end, I had to ask my dad and then my mom to come over and watch him so I could sleep and get stuff done.  Mostly, so I wasn't freaking out so much.

But!  We're through it!  Whew!  Now I just have to reestablish my supply because I was too tired to nurse him part of the time and he was too fussy to stay latched a lot of the rest.  We ran out of milk for cereal and such in there somewhere and just got more last night.  Today, Berrykin has been incredibly fussy and having lots of trouble with trapped gas and pooing again.  So I think I have to cut out milk for another month, at least, until his intestines finish maturing.  Poor thing.  I like milk, too. :(

No comments: