7 years ago
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Comments
I have a LOT to type up, but it will take a very long time. Until then, I wanted to see if people can post or not. At the bottom of each entry, there should be a link that says "0 seeds." This is the link to comment. If this link does not actually show up when you're reading, please let me know on Facebook. All of my settings are to comments on, so maybe I should have mentioned that "seeds" are what people leave behind in the Berry Patch for others to enjoy (aka, comments)? Sorry about any confusion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhh, got it. I think I saw the "seeds" before, but when I see seeds I think of how many people are seeding the file that you are trying to download. Makes sense that you would leave seeds in a berry patch.
Post a Comment