Saturday, September 21, 2013

Professional Blog

Some time back, I promised that I would link to my new professional blog as soon as I had it up.  I think I forgot.  But no worries, 'cause I have only posted three times in as many months.  Hee.

EarthGirly is my official home online.  I've linked it on the right, currently titled "Between Worlds," for easy locating.  Eventually, it will be populated by all kinds of fun stuff related to writing, gaming, movies, archaeology, culture, birth, psychology - anything that catches my professional fancy.  For now, it's just a blog.  The blog will no doubt see all those things, too, but it's mainly going to be about my writing journey for now (and my attempts to write somewhat professional blog posts...).

Never fear, the Berry Patch is going nowhere!  This is still going to be my personal blog, full of all the stuff I don't want to share with a future professional audience.

I should also post again soon...there's not much going on here, really, so it's hard to find stuff to blog about!

Until then, enjoy the changeover into Fall!

No comments: