Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly To-Do

I'm trying to set a daily routine for myself.  There never seems to be enough time in a week, but I know it's oozing out when I'm not looking.  Plus, having the structure of a routine is very helpful for relieving stress, because I tend to worry about fewer things.  So!  I will be posting a weekly to-do list (when I remember) and checking things off.  Each week, I will have a focus challenge for myself.

Challenge: Go shopping with the baby, without the husband's help.

To Do:
- Make a menu for the week
- Buy groceries (with the baby, w/o husband's help)
- Buy new, supportive shoes
- Search for a baby backframe (w/baby, w/o husband) (Will, however, need to take husband along to actually pick one that fits...)
- Buy potty training supplies (w/baby, w/o husband)
- Buy shirts for baby, since his head has outgrown everything (w/baby, w/o husband)
- Make eye appointment (Huzzah!!  This has freaked me out for two months.  New glasses next week!)
- Decide on an endocrinologist
- Go to Curves for the first time
- Go to the gym for the first time (ankle permitting)
- Dance for 10 minutes every night
- Cook once a day (Sun: buttermilk went bad, couldn't make it back to the store.  Mon: Not enough time before class.)
- Get new WH books from library
- Read WH book
- Mail WH papers
- Find a symphony to attend
- Catch up SL class (or drop it)
- Music quizzes x2
- Physics homework x2
- Doula reading
- Finish breastfeeding course
- CAPPA class (take snacks)

No comments: